Spending tracking for overseas account
Hi, I spend a lot of time in Europe. I often transfer money from my Canada accounts (tracked by Mint) to my European accounts (not tracked by Mint). How can I keep track of cash going in and out of these European accounts? It's very time consuming to manually update both a transaction and then manually update the debit from the European account. Is there no way to split the transaction and automatically deduct it from the European account? Or, split cash transactions from the amount recorded under "transferred" from the Canadian account? Or, is there some recommended way?
- $10,000 CAD transferred form HSBC Canada (recorded by Mint) to HSBC France (not recorded by Mint)
- $10,000 CAD credited manually into my HSBC France Account
- $ 1,000 CAD debited from my HSBC France account for cash spending (balance $9,000)
- $ 100 CAD spent money for dinner
- can I split this money somehow from either the original 10,000 CAD that I transferred to France? Or alternatively, from the HSBC France account that I have manually created?
Any suggestions would be great. I gave up Mint years ago because I could not figure out how to do transactions like this smoothly. I have recently picked it up again and would like to get cracking.