Why does mint cancel account without a heads up?
I've tried emailing the provided addy
twice and both times it came back that it inst correct or active.
I just received an email that states: "Your request to cancel your Mint Credit Monitor service has been processed." . I never requested my account to be closed. I tried logging into Mint Credit and it wouldn't let me in.
I called the number provided and they told me that it was canceled because the payment couldn't be ran yesterday and that I would have to create a whole new account after I made a payment.
1) I never received a notification that my payment couldn't be made, nor did i receive any communication that you were having difficulties with the payment
2) I never received any communication reminding me that my account would be canceled and I would have to reset the account if payment wasn't received.
3) what kind of business makes loyal customers have to create new accounts and have bad communication with them regarding their accounts?
4) when I called, they didn't even ask to check if the right payment type was used
5) why would you use an email format that lies to the customer saying that we chose to cancel, when in fact it was something different?
I am extremely disappointed in this company and the mishandling of this situation. You may end up loosing a once loyal customer over something that could have been handled differently.