Fidelity accounts show "We've updated the status of this account to Closed because we haven't been able to connect to it for the last 90 days."
A week ago 2 of my Fidelity 401k accounts suddenly started showing a $0 balance. Non-401K Fidelity accounts were not affected. After a momentary freak-out, I logged directly into Fidelity and found the accounts open with the expected balance.
In Mint I see for both accounts:
"We've updated the status of this account to Closed because we haven't been able to connect to it for the last 90 days."
The statement itself is definitely not true since the accounts had updated in Mint in the last day. Based on this community this seems to be a common problem and almost certainly the result of a bug. So I'll throw my example out into the void in the hope that it will help this problem get more attention.
I have also filed a contact-mint request as well.