AON HEWITT FIX THAT WORKS (Solution not Question)
I posted this because there are many unanswered threads and many solutions that don't work. But, as of September 19, 2015 this one does. If your looking for P&G retirement plans goto step 6, I have already provided the companyID. ENJOY!!
To fix AON Hewitt in Mint.
1. Login to your account in aon hewitt website. Copy and paste the URL in the address bar after you logged in into notepad or other program.
2. Click Plan Information Box under your account summary on the main screen. Copy and paste this new URL into notepad under first URL
3. Examine both URLs, If the URL changed proceed to step 4, if not goto the bottom of this post.
4. View the 2nd url in notepad. There you will find your company's 5 digit id 2 times in the URL.
Example of URL: I deleted part of it because it is long and your company's link will differ.
5. Notice the D02878, 02878 is the company id for pgretirementplans, it is in the URL 2 times.
6. In Mint input username exactly like this: USERNAME-xxxxx USE ALL CAPS
X = 5 digit company id. FOR THE ABOVE URL MY LOGIN WOULD BE : RANDY-02878
7. If you receive an error message or update your account message you have the wrong username-companyId or password.
If for some reason the URL in your browser does not change when clicking Plan information:
1. Go back to the main page.
2. This time Right click Plan Information and select open in new Tab.
3. Copy and paste the URL in the new tab into notepad.
4. Go back up and do steps 3-7.
The aon site uses IFRAMES. Which might keep the original URL where you logged in at in the address bar. Right clicking and opening in new a tab will show the correct URL if it did not change with the top method.