Why are some of my investment accounts (Vanguard, Janus, among others) showing a different value than the respective website shows?
It is 5PM Mountain Daylight Time.
1. Login to my Vanguard account at investor.vanguard.com
2. See value of my Roth IRA. it is X.
3. Log in to mint.
4. Wait for mint to refresh all accounts.
5. See that value of my Vanguard Roth IRA is *not* X.
6. Double check to see that mint has updated my vanguard account. It has.
7. Return to Vanguard website and again check value of my Roth IRA. Still X.
8. Log out of mint.
9. Log back in to mint.
10. Ask mint to again refresh my Vanguard account (that was refreshed about 5 minutes ago).
11. Confirm Vanguard account is updated again (refreshed 20, 21 seconds ago).
12. See that value of my Vanguard Roth IRA is *still* not X.