Sep-2016 - My HSBC UK account has stopped connecting recently
I know that Mint.com doesn't officially support UK accounts.
However, HSBC UK, which used to work in the past through some manual intervention (entering the PIN) has now stopped syncing completely.
- The issue might have started after some update to the HSBC / Mint login method
- Earlier, you would need to manually go to Edit Password (in Settings) and it would show you a login screen with 2 inputs - username and memorable question. On the next screen, it would ask you to input your PIN which you can get from your mobile app of HSBC
- I now get a 3-input screen on selecting Edit Password which asks for the username, memorable answer, and password
- The 3-input screen is as such ok and I have these details, however, I am not able to get past this screen it as it keeps saying that the login credentials are invalid
- This should not be the case as my HSBC account is as such working with the same details
Anyone else facing a similar issue?