Fidelity sync not working in MINT. Mint's other product FutureAdvisor works just fine. Please Fix
1. Earlier today I logged into Mint & all accounts including my Fidelity accounts. (Note: Both of my accounts at Fidelity are active)
2. Later in the day, I logged in again & received the error that there was a connection problem & to try again later.
3. I logged in to the Fidelity site & everything was fine.
4. Back in Mint, I refreshed & still got the connection error regarding Fidelity
5. I selected Settings/Edit Password for this account just to confirm all was correct
Edit your Fidelity Investments account dialog shows my MINT credentials NOT my Fideleity credentials
6. I entered the correct Fidelity credentials & selected CONTINUE
7. The Connecting to Fidelity dialog briefly appeared, but then I was immediately returned to the Edit dialog with the same incorrect information as previously shown in the Edit dialog. Consequently, I cannot update my Fidelity credentials in MINT.
8. So now, along with the connection issue with Fidelity, I believe that my MINT Fidelity account credential information is out of sync
I seem to be caught in a Catch-22 situation at this time.