Excluding duplicate transactions when exporting into ".csv"
1) Total # of transactions in Mint - 11,407 (including duplicate transactions)
2) # of duplicate transactions - 248
1) In the Transactions section I've selected the option "Hide duplicate transactions"
2) Then I've tried to export using the option "Export all 11,159 transactions" (which seemed to have excluded the duplicates)
3) However, when I looked at the exported file in Excel it had all 11,407 transactions (including duplicates)
4) Duplicate transactions cannot be 'identified / filtered out ' as they do not have "duplicate" identifier in the exported file.
How do I export transactions excluding "duplicates" or have the "duplicates" labeled?