I have been unable to link my Verizon Wireless account to Mint. All other accounts are linking properly. Is there a known issue?
- The name of the problematic account: Verizon Wireless
- The URL you use to login to the provider: https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/UI/Login (also tried recommended link on Mint.com's "Add Provider" page).
- The specific error messages that you get when trying to add the account to your Mint account: "Hmmm. We’re having trouble connecting. Please wait a little while and try again." I have received this message for over a month.
- Information about extra security requirements your provider requires to log in, such as image verification, additional security questions, incorrect forms, etc.: Yes, Verizon Wireless does ask a security question after direct login.
- Can you successfully log in to your account's website directly? Yes. No problem logging in direct.